THE SIMON HOTEL REACTS TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
in this moment of so much general concern, we hope that you and your family are in good health. We are close to all the people who suffer from this emergency, especially those who are in the worst affected territories.
Our highest priority is your safety and the safety and security of all our employees and collaborators.
To this aim we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response.
We are constantly monitoring the updates of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Italian National Institute of Health (Istituto Superiore di Sanità, ISS) in order to adopt the indicated safety protocols and latest guidelines.
We are looking forward to resuming our normal activity, in the meantime when you book a stay with us, you can be sure that to guarantee maximum safety we have implemented the following measures:
- sterilization with Ozone sanitation in our rooms at the departure of each guest
- sanitizing of bars, restaurants, common areas and contact points (door handles, elevators, reception desks, public/common restrooms, etc.)
- hand sanitizer near and around high-touch surfaces and communal areas
- plexiglas (Polymethyl methacrylate PMMA) protective screens at the reception desk
- providing all our employees with face masks and gloves
- specialist training of all our employees to ensure their knowledge and compliance with hygiene and safety protocols
- 1.5 m (physical and social) distancing in the breakfast room and restaurant
- breakfast served at the table
Furthermore in this challenging and uncertain time, we decided to guarantee the widest flexibility on our best rates, allowing free cancellation up to the day before arrival.
Visit our website or call us for additional information on our best flexible conditions.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel with the same warm hospitality which have long characterized our service and staff.
Your safety and well-being have always been our priority and today more than even before.
Mario Sante Belli
Hotel’s Manager or Director